Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Harvest Counties, Wow!

A farm field inside the Harvest County.
The Harvest Counties are HUGE! Even the places I expected to be small, like Greendale and Paddock Island are bigger that they appear! Not to mention Jarlaheim, which is really easy to get lost in.

This is how bad Cinnamonkiss got before I found Jorvik Stables.  
Predictably, the GED already has some sites in the Harvest Counties. I found three separate sites spread over the Counties, there may be more but that was all I found today.
 
As the name suggests, the Harvest Counties are full of farms, crop fields, and pastures. I really loved the bright blue color of the flower fields and the hay fields were fun to run through.
The beautiful blue flowers in the new Harvest Counties.


The sunflower fields were pretty too.
I have so many photos and so much to tell about that I can't fit it all into this post! I will do some more posts about specific areas in the Harvest Counties later, but until then, here are some more photos from today.







No comments:

Post a Comment