Friday, October 25, 2013

Meet: Rosewhisper

Meet Rosewhisper, my second horse. Rosewhisper is a cremelo colored Akhal-Teke. Why is she named Rosewhisper? Because she is white colored with a "whisper" of a rosy hue in her coat.

We love galloping through the Hollow Woods together!

Here, you can really see her rose colored coat.


Her coloring can be hard to see in some light.
I use Rosewhisper as my jumping horse, as she is great at getting over those towering show jumping jumps. I ride her mostly is english saddles, but I have used my chocolate western saddle on her a few times.
She can FLY over the big show jumping jumps.

We conquer the riding arena.

Rose likes cross country jumps too!
 
As of now, Rosewhisper is only level 13, but I plan on training her all the way to level 15.
Thanks for Reading, and soon I'll write a profile for my 3rd horse, Eveningdancer.


No comments:

Post a Comment