Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Star Stable Legacy Youtube Channel!

Super news!

Star Stable Legacy has added a youtube channel! Now I will be able to bring you vlogs of my time on Star Stable!

Click here and subscribe now! Make sure you subscribe so you don't miss anything!

Keep watch, soon a new video will be coming out introducing you to the newest members of the Maggie Lightheart family! (Also, you may be wondering where the Haflinger video is... It was posted to my personal channel, but now there is one specifically for the blog so that you can find all the videos in one place!)

Also, I hope that you like the new design of the blog! It was feeling very outdated, so I decided to give it an update! Leave a comment if you like it!

Keep watching for updates, more to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment