Thursday, October 24, 2013

The Mysterious Horse in Greendale

Me and Cinnamonkiss in the Greendale Forest.

While I was exploring the new Greendale Forest in Star Stables new update, I found this mysterious white horse roaming around in the trees.


Anyone who played the game Starshine Legacy as a kid would easily recognize this horse as Starshine himself! If you don't know Starshine, he is Lisa's horse. This will most likely be very important in the story quests.

I suggest that you find Starshine in the forest BEFORE you need to find him for quests so that you can continue into the story faster!
Search Greendale for Starshine

11 comments:

  1. I found him too! I've seen him at least 3 times now! Is he really a part of a quest??!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am pretty certain that he will be part of a quest later in Star Stable. The programmers wouldn't put him there for no reason, but I don't know for sure.

      Delete
    2. Lol, he better be! I asked the Star Stable people on their Facebook page what was up with it and if anyone else had seen him and was wondering that same thing.. He looks so depressed without Lisa.... :C

      Delete
  2. Did you know that he leads you too a secret picnic area?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen him too, and I also saw a girl in Greendale as well, who might be Anne! (She has blonde hair, a brown cowboy hat, a white blouse, red jeans, and black boots.) She is unmarked, so I cannot be certain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I hope soooo much that that is Anne! Where did you see her in Greendale???

      Delete
  4. I think that Lisa has been kidnapped. I followed Starshine a few times and he always stops to look at a locked gate. I think its the farm of the man who mysteriously locked himself away from everything... can't wait till we find out on the 23rd!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What did you end up finding out?

      Delete
  5. Awesome, so glad to hear it helped you. please visit:- http://goo.gl/rIhMM0

    ReplyDelete
  6. what level do you have to be to go in the gate? because im level 9

    ReplyDelete
  7. When i get close and put my mouse over him, the symbol 4 talk appears but when i click nothing happens

    ReplyDelete