Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Strange Saddle Solved!

Ever since I started playing Star Stable, I noticed that there are 3 distinct types of saddles in the game; an English saddle, a western saddle, and a strangely shaped english saddle.
English Saddle


Western Saddle


??? Saddle

 The weird looking english saddle was not my favorite, and I avoided using the one I had and never bought any new ones. I strictly bought the english and western saddles. But now, I have finally figured out what the strange saddle is... it's an Australian saddle!
Here's a real Australian Saddle

I've known about australian saddles for quite a while, but it never occurred to me that there could be one in Star Stable! Now that I recognize the australian saddle, I think that I'll go buy a light brown one that I've had my eye on for a while.

Thanks for Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment