Monday, October 28, 2013

Where in Star Stable is Maggie Lightheart? #2

So much has happened this week in Star Stable! With the release of the Harvest Counties and my growing access into Golden Hills Valley, I've had so many new places to explore and enjoy.
The Greendale Forest in the Harvest Counties with Cinnamonkiss

My horses didn't gain many levels this week... Cinnamonkiss is maxed at level 15, Rosewhisper grew to level 14,  and poor Eveningdancer is still untrained at level 3.

Me and Rosewhisper in the Goldenleaves Stables Paddock

Along with gaining access to the Harvest Counties last Wednesday, I have unlocked the Northern Iron Gate and the gate to Scarecrow Hill in Golden Hills Valley. I have earned the Golden Leaf prize from Golden Leaf Stables and have raced the Goldenleaves Forest Race.

I had a lot of fun this week and I'm looking forward to training Rosewhisper to Level 15 and beginning to train Eveningdancer.
My pony, Eveningdancer.
 
Thanks for Reading and have fun in Star Stable!

No comments:

Post a Comment