Wednesday, April 26, 2017

We're on Facebook!

Star Stable Legacy is catching onto this social media thing!!

You can now catch us on Facebook! There, you can see all new blog posts and videos as soon as they come out! This is the best way to keep up with Star Stable Legacy without having to check back daily.

Click here to see our Facebook page!

I hope you all are enjoying the new improvements coming to Star Stable Legacy! Please comment down below if you are liking them.

Also, thanks to my readers for returning after I have long breaks! I am currently a college students, so keeping up this blog take a lot of time, which I don't always have. I will be posting more this summer, so I encourage you to keep checking back from time to time (or checking Facebook now!)

Thanks so much, I couldn't do this without loyal readers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment