Thursday, May 4, 2017

Meet: Stormchaser

Meet one of our older horses is the barn, Stormchaser!


Unfortunately, Storm's introduction got passed over some time ago while the blog was not very active. But now he's getting his time in the spotlight!


Because Storm is an older horse of mine, he is already trained up to the max level. Also, Storm is my only horse which is taller than the normal horses. He holds a special spot in my heart because of that!


I still love my older horses, even as I continue to build my barn and I ride Storm often!

Keep an eye out, soon our next video will be released and I will be getting some new horses to train!
Also, feel free to check out the new stable page. It lists all of my horses in the order which I got them. It also has some sneak peaks of the horses I will reveal soon too!

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment